Kingston SSD Manager is an application that provides users with the ability to monitor and manage various aspects of their Kingston® Solid State Drive.
Features of Kingston SSD Manager
With Kingston® SSD Manager you will be able to:
• Monitor drive health, status, and disk usage
• View drive identification data including model name, serial number, firmware version, and other relevant information
• Utilize Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (SMART) and export detailed reports in text format
• Update drive firmware
• Securely erase data
• Manage TCG Opal and IEEE 1667
Kingston® SSD Manager is supported on the following operating systems:
• Windows® 10
• Windows® 8.1
• Windows® 8
• Windows® 7 SP1
Developer: Home Page
– One or more Kingston® SSDs
– AHCI mode set in BIOS
– Administrator privileges in Windows®
– Click on the Kingston SSD Manager (KSM) link to initialize the software download.
– Locate your download and extract the contents.
– Run the KSM Setup executable as administrator.
– Follow the prompts within the Setup Wizard and proceed with KSM software installation.
– Once your installation is complete, the system may require a reboot.
* not available