LibreOffice is a comprehensive, professional-quality productivity suite for Windows, Macintosh and Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers. Writer is the word processor inside LibreOffice. Use it for everything, from dashing off a quick letter to producing an entire book with tables of contents, embedded illustrations, bibliographies and diagrams. The while-you-type auto-completion, auto-formatting and automatic spelling checking make difficult tasks easy. Writer is powerful enough to tackle desktop publishing tasks such as creating multi-column newsletters and brochures. The only limit is your imagination.
LibreOffice also comes configured with a PDF file creator, meaning you can distribute documents that you’re sure can be opened and read by users of almost any computing device or operating system.
Calc tames your numbers and helps with difficult decisions when you’re weighing the alternatives. Analyze your data with Calc and then use it to present your final output. Charts and analysis tools help bring transparency to your conclusions. A fully-integrated help system makes easier work of entering complex formulas. Add data from external databases such as SQL or Oracle, then sort and filter them to produce statistical analyses. Use the graphing functions to display large number of 2D and 3D graphics from 13 categories, including line, area, bar, pie, X-Y, and net – with the dozens of variations available, you’re sure to find one that suits your project.
Impress is the fastest and easiest way to create effective multimedia presentations. Stunning animation and sensational special effects help you convince your audience. Create presentations that look even more professional than the standard presentations you commonly see at work. Get your collegues’ and bosses’ attention by creating something a little bit different.
Draw lets you build diagrams and sketches from scratch. A picture is worth a thousand words, so why not try something simple with box and line diagrams? Or else go further and easily build dynamic 3D illustrations and special effects. It’s as simple or as powerful as you want it to be.
Features of LibreOffice 5
As the name implies, LibreOffice – one of the largest free office products. Freedom is manifested in:
• The absence of any license fees for the purchase and use the product.
• The absence of a language barrier. If your language is not included in LibreOffice, it is certain that this will soon change.
• Open access to the source code under a license agreement OSI.
LibreOffice cares about the quality:
• LibreOffice have a rich heritage. The development has its roots in the past. The community has more than 20 years of experience on which to rely.
• Thousands of users around the world are taking part in the beta testing the new version.
• The process of creating LibreOffice is completely open. Everyone has the opportunity to participate in the improvement of LibreOffice.
• Easy to use and can be used without special training by all who had once worked with any office software.
• Switching from another office suite on LibreOffice simple, since LibreOffice supports most existing formats “office” files.
• LibreOffice has the technical support that is provided by volunteers around the world to help find answers to questions both novices and experienced users.
Developer: Home Page
with Dailyuploads.net | Filescdn.com | Userscloud.com