Long Path Tool 5 is very useful if you are having problems in deleting, unlocking, copying and even renaming files that are considered filename too long by your system. Yes, these problems can occur even while using the latest Windows Explorer or FAR in managing your files. This tool can help you simplify files names that are categorized as filename too long by your system.
Features of Long Path Tool 5
• Easy-to-use concept. This small and compact LONG-PATH-Tool is designed to provide nice, simple interface and a solid amount of options.
• Fast speed of long path folder/files search.
• No special system requirements. LONG PATH Tool works on any Windows version (NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10).
• Delete system locked files
• Can delete files even from mapped network folders
• Can list files and paths which have file path more than 200 characters long.
• Close application that uses the file
• Unload locking process
• Copy and delete files and folders
• Delete after reboot
• Omits file name you specified is not valid or too long
Developer: Home Page