LRTimelapse is a professional software application designed specifically for helping film makers, photographers, and artists create time lapse videos with the aid of editing, keyframing, grading, and rendering operations. The utility lets you create films with the help of Adobe After Effects, Lightroom or Camera RAW.
• The tool comes packed with many dedicated parameters, so you need to take some time and experiment with the built-in features, in order to make the most out of it. You can rely on the tooltips for viewing a short description of each feature and check out the online tutorials.
• It offers quick access to the files and folders stored in your computer, so you can easily select the ones that you want to process. There’s support for a previewing panel, and you may play or stop the current animation, seek for a position in the keyframes, as well as activate the zoom mode.
• When clicking upon a folder, the app automatically builds up a list with all detected images and provides information about each one, such as aperture, shutter speed, filename, size, date/time, and others. What’s more, you can automatically create keyframes, remove keyframes, as well as set the default keyframe.
Editing and other handy parameters
• LRTimelapse gives you the possibility to change the Adobe Lightroom RAW development parameters over the time in order to gain better video quality. What’s more, you can deflicker your time lapse movies, and makes use of the Holy Grail Workflow in order to create seamless transitions from day to night.
• What’s more, you can open the folder with your time lapse image sequence in Adobe Bridge, change the development settings of images, and export a JPG sequence. Adobe After Effects can be used to finish and render a sequence, as it fully understands the XMP data provided by LRTimelapse.
An overall excellent and comprehensive app for time lapse producers
• All in all, LRTimelapse proves to be a reliable application that comes bundled with a rich suite of configuration settings for keyframing and grading of time lapse sequences in all RAW file-based workflow with the aid of Adobe Camera RAW development engine implemented in Lightroom and Adobe’s Camera Raw.
Features of LRTimelapse 5
• Animate graduated filters
• Deflicker images
• Saturate or desaturate images
• Fade in/out
• Make Ken-Burns effects
Developer: Gunther Wegner
OS: Windows / MacOSX
– Shift-Clicking on Auto-Transition will make the transitions but not populate any tools that are not listed in the table, like Brushes and Clone Stamps.
– On high resolution displays the preview could sometimes show the curves with gaps – fixed.
– Increased thickness of curves for high resolution displays (thickness will scale with the scaling factor).
– Rendering from JPG intermediaries in MP4 will now by default happen in Standard Gamut. Wide Gamut would not have any advantages but cause incompatibilities with some players or video platforms. If you know what you do, you can enable this via the expert settings.
– When clicking on the selected “Visual Previews” Button to deactivate it, in some cases, it would not have deactivated the Visual Previews on the first click.
LRTExport Lightroom Plugin
– Added a choice for for the resolution of the exported intermediary sequences directly on the Export-Panel.
– Added 6K and 8K options for the size of intermediary sequences
– Due to a Lightroom limitation, Multifolder Export cannot deal with Crop-Animations combined with exporting in original size. This will now be detected and a message will be shown asking the user to use a fixed size import then.
– Improved error handling
– When quickly changing the selection quickly after starting the export, a multi-folder export could fail, this shouldn’t happen anymore.
Download LRTimelapse Pro for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: April 4, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc(.)com