MAGIX Movie Studio 14 lets you create stunning videos that beg to be watched again and again. It allows you to add professional style and energy with transitions, titles, and video effects. Easily upload your finished movies on YouTube and Facebook without leaving the application.
With a streamlined workflow, powerful editing tools, and a vast array of video and audio effects, the art of moviemaking is right at your fingertips. Add titles and music. Add color correction and transitions.
MAGIX Movie Studio 14 offers all the tools and features you’ll need to put your masterpiece together, fast.
Add photos and video to the timeline and start creating. Drag files across the timeline to rearrange them exactly how you want.
MAGIX Movie Studio 14 is touch-enabled for touch PCs, which means that using a mouse to drag and drop clips to the timeline is a thing of the past! Make edits, add transitions and effects, and record a voiceover. All with the touch of a finger.
Whether you’re new to video editing or just new to VEGAS Movie Studio 14, you’ll find learning to make a movie is a breeze. With effective Help Bubbles and interactive Show Me How tutorials, video creation has never been so easy.
Create movies that sound as good as they look. Produce custom music soundtracks, remove unwanted noise from video footage, control audio volume and panning with track envelopes, and record and edit live audio.
With the streamlined Make Movie dialog, it’s easy to make sure you select the optimal render template for uploading videos to the web, burning to a DVD, or saving to a camera or portable device.
Features of MAGIX Movie Studio 14
Add movie magic
• Add flair to your movies with transitions and text tools. Access built-in dissolves and wipes to stylishly transition from one scene to another, or use the new Titles and Text plug-in to animate your text events. Make your words drop from above or shake like an earthquake. It’s easy to make your movies shine.
Shoot for perfection
• Easily restore dull, washed-out footage, apply brightness and contrast, stabilize shaky video, balance colors, and remove red-eye from photos. Movie Studio includes sophisticated image-restoration and color-correction tools for a variety of tasks.
• Studio software includes over 500 customizable transitions, filters, and effects to add a professional look to your movies. All of the video effects can be adjusted over time. You can even animate the effect, so it changes with every frame on the timeline.
• Quickly import digital photos and video from a variety of digital devices, including HDV and AVCHD camcorders, smart phones, and DSLR cameras.
MAGIX Movie Studio 14 Audio tools
Use your favorite song to create a soundtrack for your movie! Simply import music from CDs or MP3 audio files directly into the program and then drop them on the timeline.
Remove clicks, pops, and other unwanted noise from your music and audio clips to ensure the highest fidelity soundtrack for your video project.
Easy live recording
Record your own audio such as voiceovers, music, and narration to be included in your project. VEGAS Movie Studio provides ten audio tracks, any of which can be used to record. You can also create different versions of your recording that you can later choose from to include in your project.
ACID loop support
For easy video scoring and audio mixing, VEGAS Movie Studio includes Sound Series Loops and Samples support. Sound Series features royalty-free music and sound samples that contain special metadata which allows them to automatically match the existing project tempo and key.
Developer: MAGIX Software GmbH
– Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
– 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
– IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
– USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
– 512 MB GPU memory
– Supported NVIDIA, AMD or Intel GPU
– Windows-compatible sound card
– DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
– Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
– Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
– Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)
– Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
– Files with 5.1 audio now open properly again in the timeline
– The Event Video Resampling options once again properly function
– The ability to use presets has been restored to the Track Motion window
– Custom rendering presets that were created in previous versions no longer contain corrupted audio when used in version 14
– Using “DVD with Menus” option now properly detects DVD Architect when that application is installed
– The Render and Cancel buttons are no longer hidden in any case under windows high DPI settings
– Plug-in chain boxes once again have a graphically obvious connection linking them together to make it easier to understand their relationships in the chain
– Upload to Vimeo functionality no longer fails when uploading to a Vimeo Plus account
– Tags typed into the metadata dialog prior to uploading to Vimeo now properly appear when the upload is complete
– Improved the appearance of the horizontal splitter in the Window Docking area so it is easier to identify
– Improved our handling of AVCHD (and other) files to more effectively handle situations where just reading a small section of file is not enough to identify the media handler, so that such instances no longer crash the application
– The audio track header context menu options Use vertical meters and Show output meters now work properly
– Improved grouping behaviors in some cases where groups where not properly created or eliminated
– The Customize Template button in the Render As dialog box is now active only when it is functional for the chosen render format
– Rendering to Blu-ray with Sony AVC/MVC templates works properly again
– Improved the behavior of Newsfeed notifications to better serve the end-user