MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 12 – Record live instruments and vocals, sweeten and restore audio, apply studio-quality effects, and convert files with lightning speed. You can even create your own karaoke tracks with the Vocal Eraser tool. With a few simple steps, you can produce broadcast-quality audio on your PC.
Powerful editing tools
Edit and energize your sound. Give your audio tracks presence and sparkle. Balance sound levels, trim unwanted sections, and synchronize audio with video. Assemble a podcast or a DJ set. Make your own loops to use with ACID™ Music Studio.
Create your own karaoke tracks
Sound Forge Audio Studio 10 software includes the Vocal Eraser plug-in. Easily remove vocals from most recordings, or isolate and extract vocal tracks from songs for remixing. The Vocal Eraser plug-in contains presets for various genres and vocal types.
New! Audio Enhancer plug-in
Sound Forge Audio Studio now includes the exclusive Audio Enhancer plug-in*, a single plug-in that combines five critical processes that can elevate audio files to broadcast-quality standards with a single mouse click. User presets include settings for both music and dialog.
You can also download MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 10
Features of MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio 12
Developed with you in mind
Customer feedback has always been at the forefront of SOUND FORGE development. Many new features and functions are the result of our user’s feedback and wishes. The latest version is available as a 64-bit version as well as a 32-bit version and is available in many additional languages including Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese. Additionally, metadata dialog and information display in the status bar has also been re-designed to our user’s wishes.
64-bit architecture Now running with 64-bit architecture to bring you more editing power, more processing power, and a more powerful workflow. Version 12 is now in perfect alignment with your 64-bit OS.
Developer: MAGIX Software GmbH
– 1 GHz processor
– 350 MB hard-disk space for program installation
– 1 GB RAM
– Windows-compatible sound card
– DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
– Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
– Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
– Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
– Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
* Resonant Filter plug-in.
* Metadata windows.
* Enhanced window layout management — save, recall, and share custom window layouts.
* Floating window docks.
* Tabbed browsing for maximized data windows.
* Custom selection grid lines.
* Time Display Window.
* 32-bit (IEEE float), 192 kHz .wav support.
* AAC reading and rendering. If you want to create audio files for Apple iPod®, choose Fraunhofer AAC from the Save as type drop-down list in the Save As dialog.
* FLAC reading and rendering.
* Added support for Contour Design ShuttlePRO and ShuttleXpress multimedia controllers.
Download MAGIX Sound Forge Audio Studio for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: May 5, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc(.)com