MAGIX Video Pro X9 is a highly versatile video editing application that provides a wide range of tools meant to deal with even the most complex projects.
It’s designed to appeal to both amateur and professional videographers who want to edit and enhance their recordings. It can handle material from DV and HDV cameras, analog TV, VHS recorders and why not, webcams. The application supports AVI, MPG, MPEG, MOV, MXV, VOB, MP4 and Sony PMW-EX4 video files, Wave, MP3, WMA, OGG Vorbis and MIDI audio formats, as well as JPEG, GIF, PNG and even PSD images.
MAGIX Video Pro displays a comprehensive interface which makes it easy to work with regardless of your experience level. The workspace comes with a program and source monitor, templates, a media pool, commands for multicam mode, a timeline, peak meters, an arranger, scroll bar and many other tools that are meant to offer you an intuitive work environment.
With MAGIX Video Pro, it’s easy to add files from the media pool and then use the arranger to create the video montage. The objects snap into place when you put them next to each other and you can access editing tools by simply right-clicking them. With just that one click, you can open a trimmer, change a photo’s length, save photos with effects, change movement settings and add video effects.
The effects that you can insert are one of the most important aspects of a video editor and in a lot of cases, having a small number to choose from can be a deal-breaker. MAGIX Video Pro doesn’t disappoint when it comes to this. It actually offers a very large selection of fully customizable effects for both video and audio material.
With the above to consider and much more to discover, MAGIX Video Pro is by all means a complete solution for those who want to edit and export quality movies.
NOTE: MAGIX Video Pro only runs on 64 bit operating systems.
Features of MAGIX Video Pro X9
• Professional format support (ProRes, AVC-Intra etc.)
• Scalable proxy editing for smooth editing of 4K videos
• Primary and secondary 3-way color correction
• Multicam editing on up to nine tracks simultaneously
• Comprehensive action cam support
• Surround sound editing in broadcast quality
• Hardware-based decoding for HD and UHD (H.264, H.265)
• NewBlue Looks: Top quality color filters for unforgettable films
Developer: MAGIX Software GmbH
OS: Windows x64
– You require a 64-bit version of one the following operating systems:
– Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7.
– Fixed error that led to deactivation of hardware acceleration
– Fixed crashes that occurred when using title editor
– Fixed crash that occurred when using effect transitions and titles
– Fixed crash for “Immediate update”
– Fixed error that prevented program from closing
– Fixed portrait photo distortion when using horizon straightening effect
– Fixed problem with DeNoiser
– Fixed problem where some projects could not be opened
– Fixed error where error dialogs appeared repeatedly when audio functions were used (also during project load)
– Fixed hangup during playback of a created DVD on some players
– Fixed judder that infrequently occurred during playback of a created DVD
– Fixed error during export of DVD with PCM sound
– Fixed crash that infrequently occurred during import of .gif files
– Quality improvement to dithering for previews