Microsoft Software Repair Tool – There is a tool available from Microsoft that will help you fix Windows 10 problems and issues. Called the Windows Software Repair Tool it is available as a stand-alone application from the Microsoft servers and will automate the task of running a few commands.
Once you click the button, the tool will perform the following Windows troubleshooting tasks, which are usually the most suggested fixes for most Windows issues:
• Create a system restore point
• Repair system components and detect corrupt files. It will run the system file checker
• Resync System date and Time
• Reset System Settings
• Reinstall System Applications
• Run the DISM Tool to restore Component Store health, Restore System health, Repair System Corruption.
• Update your system using Windows Update
• Perform end-of-job works and restart your computer.
Developer: Home Page
* not available