Microsoft Toolkit 2 – This is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. For information about individual functions, see the program readme.
• Bosh for the original GUI Design and co-development of Office Toolkit
• ZWT for the original KMSEmulator
• letsgoawayhell, Phazor, nosferati87, and mikmik38 for KMSEmulator fixes and improvements
• MasterDisaster, FreeStyler, Daz, nononsense, and janek2012 for work on Key Checker
Developer: Home Page
* Microsoft .NET Framework 4.x (Not 3.5)
* Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
* Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support
– Updated Windows 10 Key Checker for RS4
– Updated Windows 10 Version Detection for EZ-Activator
– Fixed EZ-Activator attempting to install Enterprise LTSB 2015 keys on Enterprise LTSB 2016.
Download Microsoft Toolkit for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: May 5, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc(.)com