Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager that is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout. Multi Commander has a everything you need in your daily works with files to make your work fast and efficient. It has all the standard features like a file manager has like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commanders big strength is the special features that allow you to do advanced task with ease. Like Auto-unpacking, Auto-sorting, Browse inside archives, Workspace support, registry and FTP, Search for file, View files and pictures and the Scripting support let you automate many task. And it allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcut so you can work fast and efficient.
Features of MultiCommander
• Tabs allowing you to have multiple folders open.
• Caching that enable fast file browsing.
• Background work for all tasks that takes time to finish, allowing you to continue working without interruptions.
• Customize the layout and colors to fit your styling needs.
• Extensions and plugins that will increase the functionality of Multi Commander.
• FTP, Registry, Zip, 7-Zip, Rar , Tar , GZ , Bz2 , Jar Support
• View and Change file permissions, Take ownership of files.
• Picture tools like Convert / Rotate Pictures, View/Remove EXIF tags, Adjust EXIF Date of pictures.
• Internal picture viewer for Jpg, Png, Gif, Png, Bmp, Tiff and many RAW formats.
• Show Movie information from IMDB/Rotten tomato as extra columns on you movie files.
• Audio tools like View Audio file properties, View/Edit MP3 Tags.
• Open API for developers to create extensions and plugins.
• Remember selections when you get back from another location when browsing the filesystem.
ADDED – File Coloring engine and Editor is now using the Advanced Filter system for file coloring.
ADDED – New File search engine. Is now using the advanced filter engine to match files.
ADDED – New Find Files dialog. dialog is now split in two. some simpler one advanced
ADDED – Dropping file with “create link” action will show drop popup instead
ADDED – Drop popup now has “Copy and Replace” / “Move and Replace” command if only 1 file was dropped.
ADDED – Custom command MC.DataViewer.View now have the option “AUTORELOAD” to enable the autoreload option
ADDED – Commandline field command “:title (text)” that will change caption tag
ADDED – Commandline field command “:autorefresh (0/1)” that will change setting to enable/disable folder refresh
CHANGE- Changed AppIcon to match Website logo (Provided by Oliver)
FIXED – Copy Progressbar issues when copying more then 4TB or data
FIXED – Updated 3de party 7Zip components to v15.14
FIXED – Fixed a leap year issue.
FIXED – FSReg failed to change registry values that was longer then 255 characters
FIXED – Lots of internal changes.
FIXED – 6 Rare stability issues.
Title Release: MultiCommander 5.9.0 Build 2062 + Portable
Developer: Home Page
MultiCommander 188.8.131.528 + Portable x32 (14 MB) / Mirror
MultiCommander 184.108.40.2068 + Portable x64 (15 MB) / Mirror