Music Collection is a software application which comprises tools for helping you manage your music collection in a database. It addresses advanced users as well as less experienced ones. The interface of the program is made from a standard window with a well-defined layout, where you can create a new database by specifying the output directory and filename. Music Collection supports only Microsoft Access files (MDB format).
Adding a new album to the list implies filling in some information regarding the album data (e.g. title, media number, bands, extra features, web link), medium data (e.g. performer, composer, credit, state, notes, location), tracks, lyrics and the album cover.
You can insert as many records as you want into the database, or sort them by various criteria (e.g. artist, genre, format, label), toggle between album and track viewing mode, or view albums with images.
Features of Music Collection
• The program creates the collection’s database in a Microsoft Access format, so if you want later, you can use it, without the help of the program.
• The user can create as many as different collections wants.
• Accepts all kinds of musical media (cd, lp, dvd-a, etc.).
• Specially customized to add and edit classical music albums.
• For every album the program saves all media contained, every medium tracks and the lyrics for every track.
• Presents albums using filters or without.
• Lists selected albums in a grid or using images (default setting).
• Presents all items contained in the album, in one page for an easy album overview. The details that are shown there are: album cover, album artists, notes, the tracks of each medium, the lyrics of each track and the duration of each one, as well as the total duration of the album.
• Exports album information to html file.
• Manages all program data, such as a list of singers, composers, e
Developer: Home Page
File Size: 16 MB