OneSafe Driver Manager 4
Your operating system requires drivers to run every hardware device associated with your PC including printers, monitors, keyboards, mice, sound cards, video cards, network card, CD/DVD drivers and more. If you’re running outdated drivers your operating system may not be able to communicate properly with that hardware device anymore or you may not be enjoying the full benefit of new features and enhancements. OneSafe Driver Manager is a simple easy to use solution that automatically finds and updates all your device drivers in just minutes.
Features of OneSafe Driver Manager 4
Keep your devices running optimally
• Hardware manufacturers are constantly updating their product drivers in order to fix problems or improve performance. Regular scans with our Driver update software will find and replace outdated or corrupt drivers on your PC ensuring that your system is always fully optimized.
• Often the biggest problem faced by users upgrading to Windows 8 is that their existing hardware is not compatible with their new operating system. OneSafe Driver Manager fixes this problem by automatically finding the problem drivers and downloading the correct version for Windows 8.
Fast & safe way to update your drivers
• OneSafe Driver Manager has a database of over 600,000 drivers. We are constantly updating and editing the database to make sure that we have the best driver updates available. As a OneSafe Driver Manager user you will have ongoing access to all database updates ensuring that you are always running the most current drivers for your system.
Backup and Restore
• If you’re upgrading your operating system or just need to reinstall windows OneSafe Driver Manager can backup all the drivers on your PC or laptop, compressing them to a zip file that is easy to export and reinstall. OneSafe Driver Manager backup and reinstall features can save you hours of searching for and installing individual device drivers.
Easy to use
• Our goal is always to design simple easy to use solutions. With just one click OneSafe Driver Manager will analyze your PC and any attached hardware devices immediately identifying outdated drivers and offering the correct new drivers to replace them with. With OneSafe Driver Manager even the most novice computer users will be able to easily find, replace, backup and restore their device drivers.
Built in Scheduler means that you can set it and forget it!
• Simply set the built in scheduler to run a scan automatically at start-up or assign it to run at a convenient time on a daily, weekly or monthly bases. OneSafe Driver Manager let’s you know when new driver updates are available for your system so that you are always up to date.
OneSafe Driver Manager most popular drivers include:
• audio and sound drivers
• video drivers
• printer and scanner drivers
• digital camera drivers
• network drivers
• webcam drivers
• keyboard and mouse drivers
Developer: Home Page
* not available
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt