Paragon Partition Manager 15 Boot Medias | EFI & BIOS
Paragon Partition Manager 15 provides flawless partitioning operations of all kind: resize, merge, split partitions and redistribute free space, initiate new hard drive, convert to different file systems and much more.
With growing hard drive capacity, the need to reasonably split up the space is more important than ever. This easy-to-use partitioning tool is ideal for re-structuring your hard disk for optimal and effective data storage. Optimize the use of disk space and improve the performance of your hard disk easily!
Paragon Partition Manager 15 full is the function tool suitable for home and professional use. Achieve complete hard disk control with the most advanced partitioning tool!
Paragon Partition Manager 15 provides a full range of features that meet your specific partitioning needs, whatever they may be: resizing partitions without data loss, running multiple operating systems, copying partitions to a spare hard drive, solving boot problems, converting file systems and other complex operations. The Bootable Recovery Media ensures data and system access in the event of drive failure.
Paragon Partition Manager 15 helps you to:
• Enhance PC performance, convert operating systems, defragment partitions, optimize your HD partitions cluster size.
• Resize, move, hide, merge, restore and convert partitions without data loss.
• Install and manage several operating systems on your computer with Boot Manager.
• Copy partitions and whole hard drives adopting their size to target partition.
Features of Paragon Partition Manager 15
Disk Management for Virtual Hard Drives
• Re-partition your virtual hard drives without booting your virtual machine. With Paragon Partition Manager Professional you can easily connect your virtual storage to our software and perform all major partitioning operations. The non-destructive connection of a virtual disk allows complete safety and minimal downtime during complex re-partitioning operations since all changes are saved to a snapshot.
Use Windows XP with 2TB+ Hard Disks
• It’s common knowledge that drives with capacities beyond 2TB are out of the supported size range for the popular Windows XP system. We can help you augment Windows XP by adding support for GPT (GUID Partition Table) disks, enabling you to use all the disk space on ultra high capacity drives.
Boot Management for your flexibility
• If you need to install a second operating system on your Windows PC, you can allocate some space to create a new partition with Paragon Partition Manager by taking the unallocated on-disk space or the unused space of other partitions if necessary. Then format the newly created partition to a particular file system, check its surface for bad sectors to avoid possible data loss, and finally reboot the computer to launch the installation procedure. With Paragon’s Boot Manager you can now easily manage several operating systems.
Easily Split Your Partitions
• If you neglected to create two different partitions for your music and your videos in the past, you can now simply split your multimedia partition into two. Just select a partition, then the files and folders you’d like to move to the new partition, and finally redistribute free space between the two partitions (if necessary), and you’re done!
More Space on “C:” Without Reboot
• After installing a number of resource-consuming applications and system updates, your system partition (NTFS formatted) may have started to suffer from a lack of free space. If your adjacent data partition has plenty of redundant space, you can enlarge an NTFS partition (system, locked) with Paragon Partition Manager Professional without rebooting Windows and interrupting your work.
Comprehensive File System Support
• Thanks to Paragon’s exclusive Universal File System Driver (UFSD) technology, Paragon Partition Manager gives you the option to browse and modify partitions of the most of file systems, including hidden and unmounted partitions.
Developer: Home Page