PassMark PerformanceTest 9 is a useful application which enables you to find out if your PC is performing at its best and compare the performance of your machine to similar ones.
Twenty five standard benchmark tests are available in six test suites plus there are five advanced testing windows for custom benchmarking.
Standard test suites:
• CPU tests Mathematical operations, compression, encryption, SSE, 3DNow! instructions and more
• 2D graphics tests Drawing lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements
• 3D graphics tests Simple to complex DirectX 3D graphics and animations
• Disk tests Reading, writing and seeking within disk files
• Memory tests Allocating and accessing memory speed and efficiency
• CD / DVD test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive
Advanced configurable tests:
• Advanced Disk
• Advanced CD / DVD
• Advanced 3D graphics
• Advanced Networking (for Ethernet, Internet and Wireless)
• Advanced Memory
• Advanced Multi-tasking
Features of PassMark PerformanceTest 9
• Comprehensive online help
• Supports hyper-threading, and multiple CPUs testing
• Detailed disk speed graphs
• Supports printing results
• The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
• A customizable “Notes” field for storing your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
• Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. MS-Word)
• Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
• Single test execution, execution of a test suite or execution of all tests with a single mouse click.
• A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test suite plus the calculation of the PassMark Rating figure.
• An easy to use point and click interface
• A summary system information screen including CPU type, CPU speed, Total RAM, Video Hardware, Cluster size, etc..
• The ability to compare the performance of your computer to multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the one time.
• Flexible license, move the software
Developer: Home Page
– Added /DontGatherCPU command line parameter to disable CPU info gathering
– Fixed an issue where DX12 test may fail to load required resources and run when running as part of a script
– Fixed a crash that could occur when viewing baseline comparisons if a baseline filename was longer than 64 characters
– CPU/GPU/HDD temps will now update on system information tab as well
– Changed HDD temps to only update every 10 seconds (vs 5 for CPU/GPU)
– Fixed a bug preventing the temperatures from updating consistently on the 3D window display
– Changed HTTP links to HTTPS as passmark.com now only uses HTTPS