Password Vault Manager lets you and your team centralize your organization’s passwords and credentials into one secure repository. Manage user security rights and access, reduce help desk support calls and strengthen your network security by generating only strong and unique passwords. Password Vault Manager is your all-in-one solution to streamline password management. Stop losing time retrieving forgotten passwords and enjoy the industry’s most intuitive and customizable dashboard.
Features of Password Vault Manager Enterprise 9
• Our application integrates an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm to protect your local files and your sensitive data in the database. A mix of our own private key and a master password (passphrase) is used to create a strong encryption key (256-bit key)
• This cipher is regarded as being very secure. AES/Rijndael became effective as a U.S. Federal government standard and is approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information
Web Browser Integration:
• Automatically fill web forms
• Browser extension (Internet Explorer / Google Chrome / Firefox)
Import Passwords From Multiple Applications:
• Already using a password management tool? No worries, you can easily import your credentials
A Better Way to Organize your Sensitive Information:
• Secure, organize and store all of your sensitive data while granting access to specified people — and keeping everyone else locked out!
• You may wish to use Password Vault Manager’s data source as a centralized data repository to store and organize comprehensive information about your customers and/or their machines
• Organize your personal or corporate contacts
• Link contacts to your existing entries
• Import Vcf or Outlook contacts
Share Data Entries Between Multiple Users:
• The Enterprise Edition is ideal for when you need or want to share your information with colleagues and other team members.
• By using the SQL Server, Devolutions Online Database or Devolutions Server data source, the application operates efficiently and securely in a multi-user environment. Plus, with the user-specific settings, each user can (if desired) apply his or her credentials to override the default configuration.
• There are also many other features, such as audit trail sessions and network management, that help make helpdesk operations more efficient, support internal IT teams to be more effective, and much more.
Advanced Data Source Support:
• In addition to the XML and Microsoft Access data sources that are included in the Standard Edition, the Enterprise edition offers enhanced alternative data sources
U.S. Federal Government Approved Encryption:
• Our application integrates an Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm to protect your local files and your sensitive data in the database. A mix of our own private key and a master password (passphrase) is used to create a strong encryption key (256-bit key). This cipher is regarded as being very secure. AES/Rijndael became effective as a U.S. Federal government standard and is approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information.
Support password tools including:
• AES Password Manager
• Aurora Password Manager
• Password Agent
• Password Depot
• Password Safe
Developer: Devolutions inc.
Download Devolutions Password Vault Manager Enterprise Edition for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: April 8, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc(.)com