PGWare SuperRam 7 makes your computer run faster by taking control and managing the memory on your computer efficiently. If you notice your computer is running slow, this typically is due to the memory (RAM) running out of usable space. When memory space gets lower, Windows then starts opening programs into the Windows page file; this page file is the computer hard drive which is much slower than RAM. SuperRam switches this behavior and puts old programs into the Windows page file and any newly opened programs are put into actual RAM. This change in how Windows operates allows programs and games to run faster.
SuperRam constantly runs in the background on your computer and determines when the memory on your computer is getting to a low threshold; once it reaches this threshold it immediately frees memory back to the computer and makes programs run faster since they have access to physical memory. SuperRam’s settings allow you to freely adjust and change this low memory threshold and give you the ability to determine how much memory to free back to Windows. Super-Ram gives you full control over how memory works on your computer and allows you to fine tune how your computer operates.
Features of SuperRam 7
• Optimizes computer memory by freeing wasted memory back to the computer.
• Works in the background to free memory to reasonable values to maintain system stability.
• Visual representation in system tray which displays computer memory available to the system.
• Fully customizable to the settings and preferences you choose.
• Easy and intuitive user interface which performs memory optimization in real-time.
* Lowered compression of the setup installer as certain machines were reporting the file was corrupt when trying to install.