is a comprehensive freeware video and audio player, that also supports TV channels, subtitles and skins. Done by the same Korean author as The KMPlayer. It works w/ madVR/HR/EVR and Reclock of course…it’s a much improved/faster version of KMPlayer, including ffdshow and some other stuff to connect to a Korean-only video/chat network. Plenty of features and rich customization. It gives its users great control over its functions, allowing modification of the video speed, adjusting the audio volume, decrease or increase contrast and brightness. Also, several skins are available so that users can match the appearance of their video player to the theme of their OS. Player contains internal codecs and there is no need to install codecs manually.
PotPlayer supports seamless playback (up to 1000 -one thousand – AVI/ WMV/ MKV/ MPG files at once, mixed containers are allowed), auto-resume on the last 200 opened files, has fully configurable XML skin files and also a D3D exclusive mode. Other key features include WebCam/ Analog/ Digital TV devices support, gapless video Playback, DXVA, live broadcasting.
PotPlayer supports almost every available video formats out there (such as AVI, WMV, ASF, MPEG, M2V, MTS, DPG, WebM, AMV or DivX) formats. Also supports a wide range of audio formats (including, but not limited to WAV, WMA, MP3, OGG, M4A, AAC, RA, FLAC and MOD), and recognizes several playlist formats (like M3U, ASX, PLS, WVX or CUE).
Features of PotPlayer
• not available
* Fixed an abnormal operation when image size was changed with DXVA playback
* Fixed an issue that can’t output some MKV embedded subtitles
* Fixed an issue that can’t capture video in certain files
* Fixed an abnormal title problem while playing HTTP streaming media
* Fixed a black issue when scaling at a specific resolution
* Fixed noise problem while playing on Intel VGAs
* Fixed an error when playing short AVI files
* Improved sorting in playlist