PowerArchiver 2016 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of PowerArchiver 2016 for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
PowerArchiver 2016 Overview
is an award-winning archive utility for the Windows family. It provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools through an easy to use interface that seamlessly integrates with Windows Explorer. PowerArchiver 2016 enables you to create ISO images, either by ripping the CD/DVD/BD with Disc Grabber, or directly with files from your hard disk. With PowerArchiver’s Virtual Drive feature, you can also mount ISO images into Windows so they appear like a normal drive and you can browse inside. PowerArchiver 2016 offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Features of PowerArchiver 2016
• Complete built-in support for 7-ZIP, ZIP, CAB, LHA (LZH), TAR, TAR.GZ, TAR.BZ2, BH, RAR, ARJ, ARC, ACE, ZOO, GZ, and BZIP2 file formats
• Support for reading and extracting disc image formats: ISO, BIN, IMG and NRG
• Built-in support for XXE, UUE, and yENC encoded files and full MIME (Base 64) support
• Creating ZIP and CAB and PAE encrypted self-extracting archives using a Wizard interface
• Support for unlimited size ZIP archives, with improved performance when working with 100,000+ files
• Support for Deflate64, providing improved compression results (both size and speed)
• Complete support for PKZIP 4.0 and PKZIP 4.5 disk spanning
• Compression Profiles to store frequently used compression settings
• Full support for ZIP AES encryption, 128-bit/192-bit/256-bit (supports: PKZip 5.1 (full), Secure Zip 8.0 and WinZip 9.0 AE-1 & AE-2) and proprietary PAE format using 5 different methods: Blowfish (128-bit), DES (64-bit), Triple DES (128-bit), AES 128-bit, and AES 256-bit
• Support for AES encrypted 7-Zip archives and multivolume 7-Zip archives
• Uploading archives or backups directly to FTP or SFTP (SSH) sites with multiple profiles supported and timeout option
• Password manager for saving frequently used passwords
• Tool for creating PBS backup scripts and running automated backups
• Internal viewer that supports TXT, RTF, GIF, PNG, BMP, ICO, TIFF, GFI, SGI, EMF, WMF, PPM, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk, Truevision, – ZSoft Paintbrush, Kodak Photo-CD, JASC PaintShop Pro, and Dr. Halo file formats
• Many powerful archive operations (including: renaming files in archive, spanning archives, testing archives, viewing and writing comments, installing archives, and checking archives for viruses)
• Drag and Drop from/to Windows Explorer and the Desktop
• Two ways of viewing archives (Classic – all files in the same listing; Explorer – browsing through an archive like folders in Windows Explorer)
• Complete integration with Windows (extracting archives and creating archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful “Explorer Shell Extensions”)
• Ability to edit files within an archive using one single operation
• Printing file listing to text file or HTML document
• Tool for repairing corrupted ZIP archives
• Converting between file formats (for example: changing a ZIP archive to CAB archive, or LHA archive to ZIP archive)
• Extracting multiple archives at the same time
• Batch Zip function to create multiple different archives at once
• Favorite Folders to quickly locate archives
• Powerful Find function for searching within an archive
• Auto Update to automatically download and install new versions of PowerArchiver
• Powerful help in HTML and a tutorial with pictures for beginners
• Full skinning support via PSF files – includes interface skins, toolbar skins, icons and customizable application settings
• Customizable toolbar that can be docked to any side of the application or float independently
Changes in PowerArchiver 2016
* New Interface – New classic and ribbon/modern interface designs. Everything is easy to use and where it always was, just with much nicer overall design. 9 prebuilt skins are available and each can be configured with various different options. Full application is properly skinned – every window! Classic interface is default and completely skinned as well as Ribbon interface.
* New icons and logo – New icon design and new logo throughout the interface with modern look. Icons are now used in File menu interface as well, for modern look. However, if you still prefer the old look, you can change back to old icons by going to View> Skin Options> Icon sets.
* Full support for both classic and modern (ribbon) toolbar. Skinning support can be completely turned off via Classic skin with no skins, to speed up interface on very slow computers.
* Superior Windows 10 support! – Finely tuned Windows 10 support. We did not forget Windows XP either!
* Completely customizable – Everything can be changed! There are many, many options that can be customized – for instance, you can turn on/off aero, change interface icons, every window is re-sizable, icon size is manually adjustable. There are 9 different skins, including dark and light variants.
* 2K/4K display support – Automatic support for 2K/4K displays – future proof! Large DPI support from 110% to 200%. Icon size is automatically adjusted with natively drawn large icons for superior look (over 1000 icons built for this purpose).
* Touch screen support – Support for touch screens with special touch screen mode. If you use tablets that make it hard to click various parts of interface, Touch mode will automatically enlarge option choices so it is easier to hit wanted options. Works and looks great! Future proof!
* Faster startup- faster startup speeds, especially on older systems.
* Backup, Encryption Suite, Burner and Virtual Drive are full apps – Backup, Encryption Suite, Burner and Virtual Drive are now full applications that can be started independently from PowerArchiver and have their own full interface. Shortcuts to these apps are added via installer.
* Office and Adobe encryption and signing – Added various Office and Adobe encryption and signing/verifying features in Encryption Suite (full interface).
* Audio Burner and Ripper added – Many have asked us for audio burning and ripping features so they don’t have to download separate audio burner – implemented in 2016. Audio burner will even automatically take audio from MP4 video file.
* Support for ZPAQ format – support for strong ZPAQ format added. Both compression and extraction are supported. Depending on user feedback, further development is possible.
* Support for WIM format – Added “compression” support for WIM format, in addition to previous extraction support.
* Improved support for all formats – Improved support for all formats, as well as bug fixes. Over 50 various formats now supported.
* Updated Burner Engine – Updated Burner engine for support of latest Blu-Ray standards.
* Improved Compression Tools- All compression tool windows have been improved – Multi Extract, Archive converter, Batch ZIP and others are now all updated, modern looking with larger window default size and resizable. Improvements to performance as well as bug fixes.
* Every part of main PowerArchiver window has been upgraded.
* Backup – Many smaller changes and bug fixes.
* Explorer view enhancements – Much better support for Windows Libraries (documents, downloads, pictures, etc) in File Manager mode (Explorer view).
* Better support for various different languages – Better support for various languages (displaying non native character sets). More translations to come in next month.
* Many other improvements and bug fixes – Many other improvements and bug fixes. Several hundred closed tasks.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt