PowerISO 6 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of PowerISO 6 for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
PowerISO 6 Overview
PowerISO is a powerful image processing and file compression tool, which allows you to create, extract, compress, edit and convert ISO/BIN image files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. And most of all, the compressed files can be used directly without decompressing. It can process almost all CD / DVD / BD image files including ISO and BIN files. PowerISO provides an all-in-one solution. You can do every thing with your ISO files and disc image files. PowerISO support almost all CD/DVD-ROM image file formats (ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA and so on). Note: DAA (Direct-Access-Archive) is an advanced format for image file, which supports some advanced features, such as compression, password protection, and splitting to multiple volumes. It can be handled directly just like other formats, such as ISO, BIN,
Features of PowerISO
• Support ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA, …
• Open, Create, Edit, Extract ISO File…
• Compress, Encrypt, Split ISO File…
• Integrated with internal Virtual Drive…
• Supports on-the-fly burning.
• Supports UDF image file.
• Create image file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
• Edit an existing image file.
• Can edit and burn Audio CD image file.
• Extract files and folders from image file.
• Convert image files between ISO/BIN and other formats.
• Make bootable image file, get boot information from bootable image file.
• Make floppy disk image file.
• Optimize files to save disk space while saving image files.
• Mount image file with internal virtual drive. Even if the image file is saved as DAA format, the virtual drive can handle that format directly.
• Support shell integration, such as context menu, Drag and Drop, clipboard…
• Supports command-line parameters.
• Can open XBOX image file.
• Supports multiple languages
What’s New in PowerISO 6.6
* Support rock-ridge extension.
* Can create bootable USB drive for linux.
* Can read CDDB information from freedb.org.
* Improve dmg and wim file support.
* Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: PowerISO 6.6
Developer: PowerISO Computing, Inc