Prezi Next is everything you need for your most dynamic and engaging presentations ever. Designed for people who aren’t designers. Now creating, giving, and tracking beautiful interactive presentations is as easy as 1,2,3.
Features of Prezi Next
Get started fast with templates
• We have a full library of beautiful presentations you can customize to make your own.
Adapt on the fly
• Instantly tailor your presentation for each audience—without flipping through slides.
Track your success
• Know who’s viewing, what they’re interested in, and how to target your follow-up.
Presentations that mean business
• Finally, the selling power of Prezi backed by an entire suite of creation, collaboration, and analytics tools designed just for business teams.
A new perspective on presenting
• No other presentation platform gives you as much visual storytelling power as Prezi, combining spatial dimension and motion to keep your audience engaged as you guide them through your message.
Built around building your business
• Through concept, creation, delivery, and analysis, Prezi is a suite of tools designed for success at every stage of your pitch process.
Any time, on any device
• Anyone with the link to your prezi can view it in crisp HD, whether they have Prezi software or not.
Optimize your efforts
• Know who views your prezi, which parts of it, and for how long. Then target your message to the right people at the right time.
See live leaderboards
• Track your team’s performance in real time. Use the competitive sales data to fire up productivity and motivation.
Developer: Home Page
– New: Contemplating a new presentation? We’ve updated the default templates, so go ahead, start creating that amazing conversational presentation.
– New: Can’t find the presentation you’re looking for? We’ve got your bases covered. We’ll now give you a link to directly search in Prezi Classic (and vice versa if you’re searching in Prezi Classic and want to look in Prezi next).
– Improved: Get a load of this! We’ve added an indicator so you can see the progress of a video being uploaded to your presentation.
– Improved: We’ve made a few tweaks under the hood so editing text works better than ever. Write on!
– Fixed: Some ad blockers forced the editor into offline mode. We blocked that bug instead.
– Fixed: There were a few cases where thumbnails in the left sidebar wouldn’t appear in the editor. We found them hitchhiking and convinced them to return, so you’ll see your presentation’s path as normal.
– Fixed: Some folks might’ve experienced a jump back to the dashboard while in detailed view when the app was syncing. Now the only jump should be on your next big presentation win.
– Fixed: Logging into the app with Arabic should now work.
– Fixed: The mouse cursor sometimes disappeared while viewing a downloaded presentation on Mac. Some cheese took care of that.