PstViewer is a software program designed to help users view EML, PST, MSG and OST message files in a comfortable working environment, as well as to perform a few operations, such as exporting content to other file types.
During the brief installation procedure, you can make file associations. The interface is user-friendly. Thanks to the Explorer-based folder structure, you can easily explore folders to locate message files.
So, you can view the sender, receiver, subject, received time and size, along with the message content on the bottom part of the screen, or by double-clicking its entry in the list.
It is possible to make a text selection and copy it to the Clipboard via the context menu, view the source code, print emails or save them to file, use a search function with advanced filters (e.g. start and end date, header and message text), as well as reply to a message or forward it using the default email client.
PSTViewer Pro is able to export messaged to PDF, HTML, MHT, TXT, DOC, ODT, PNG, BMP and other file types. It lets users create profiles with multiple configurations for repetitive tasks. In addition, you can add emails to a favorites list, customize toolbars and hotkeys, as well as change menu animations or disable them altogether.
The program uses a pretty low amount of CPU and RAM, has a good response time and works smoothly, without causing the OS to hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. We have not come across any difficulties in our tests. Thanks to its rich, yet intuitive options, PSTViewer Pro should please all users.
Features of PstViewer 8
With Pst Viewer Pro’s pdf export capabilities, you can:
• Convert email to PDF with email file attachments embedded within the PDF file
• Convert to PDF with many common file attachments types converted into the PDF image
• Bulk extract email file attachments to a location on your hard drive
• Convert multiple emails into a single PDF file
• Add selected emails to an existing PDF file
• Archive emails using PDF/A – ISO 19005-1 standard
• Export email to other formats including GIF, TIF, BMP, JPG, CSV (Excel), HTML, MSG, and MHT
• Select among different page formats such as A1, A3, etc., or define your own
Opens All Outlook Pst Files
• Read .pst files created by any version of Microsoft Outlook, including newer Unicode and older ANSI formatted .pst files.
• System administrators are able to customize the user interface, removing any features their users don’t need. An .msi file supports silent deployment and silent registration.
• Detects your operating system and installs either the native 64 or 32-bit version automatically.
• 64-bit PST Viewer Pro is able to use memory above 4 GB for improved performance with email search and export operations.
Searching .PST Files
Find the email messages you need with advanced search options. Use “quick search” to sift through emails fast. Use “Advanced Search” when you need to specify multiple criteria. Search a specific range of dates, sender, or the recipient’s email address.
Opens Password Protected PST Files
If you are being asked for a password each time you try to open a .PST file and you don’t know the password, .Pst Viewer Pro may be able to help. Outlook provides two protection mechanisms for PST files: password protection (weak), and encryption (strong).
Developer: Home Page
– 130 MB free disk space, 512 MB RAM. 700 MHz processor
– Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0