Radio Sure allows users to tune into radio stations from around the globe and even record their favorite programs. With a simple interface and excellent performance, this was a surprising and fun download. The program’s interface is incredibly simple, though possibly overwhelming at first. All 17,000 of the radio stations are listed, with a traditional media player layout at the bottom. While we would have liked to see better ways to filter the stations, the search menu did a great job of narrowing our queries to specific programs, stations, and cities we were looking for.
The program does not offer a Help file, but we found it intuitive enough that any level of user should be able to get the hang of the radio. Radio stations were categorized by style of programming, call numbers, city, and language. Once one was selected, the connection was fast and clear and there were no gaps or skips in coverage. We were very happy with the ease of searching for stations and the sound quality produced.
Features of Radio Sure Final
• More than 17000 of stations in the package
• Supports most of the internet radio formats – mp3, wma, ogg vorbis and aac+
• Quick and reliable search for your favorite radio stations
• Smooth switching between stations including crossfade effect
• Recording what you are listening to and packaging it into separate song files
• Simultaneous recording of multiple stations
• Automatic checking for software and radio stations updates
• Command line parameters for automatization
• UNICODE support – all domestic stations are perfectly visible and searchable
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.