is a comprehensive software utility that you can use to broadcast your favorite music. It comes packed with many useful options to suit all preferences.
The interface is clean and fairly intuitive to figure out. Thanks to the Explorer-based folder structure, you can seamlessly navigate directories to locate songs and organize them into playlists.
It is possible to preview music, calculate the playlist start time, edit song metadata (e.g. artist, title, album), and rename files. You can create as many playlists as you want and save them to file.
Furthermore, you can use a search function when dealing with large amounts of data, schedule tracks and playlists for broadcasting (e.g. choose weekdays, repeat, delete task, maximum time to wait in the queue), as well as configure an equalizer.
Features of RadioBOSS
• support for mp3, wma, wav, ogg, CD audio formats
• plugins to support other file formats (AAC, FLAC, …)
• automatic generation of playlists using templates
• retranslation is possible
• the ability to run an internet radio station
• indexed music database that supports quick search capabilities
• the level of advertisements and announcements is increased
• you can work with two playlists simultaneously
• built-in effects: echo, reverb, flanger, tempo, pitch
• WinAMP and DirectX (through AdaptX) plugins are now supported
• 12-band equalizer
• crossfade support
• voice track feature
• automatic volume control – all files are played at the same volume
• trimming silence at the beginning and at the end of the track
• the program takes advantage of the multichannel cards (4.0, 5.1, 7.1 etc)
• two independent outputs: stereo split; splitting to channels on multichannel cards; using two sound cards
• flexible scheduling capabilities
• color indication in playlists (jingles and advertisements are highlighted)
• file converter (mp3->wma)
• CD grabber
• support for profiles (individual configuration for each user)
• tag editor that supports any file type
• comments that can be added to any track
• the “playlist in playlist” feature
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt