Raise Data Recovery
is a comprehensive and effective recovery solution worth having when you need to restore lost or accidentally deleted files from NTFS file systems.
The application also grants access to files and folders located on inaccessible file systems or storages so you can recover your important files without affecting their integrity or output format. Since it comes with support for various storages such as Flash drives, memory cards and hard drives, to name a few, Raise Data Recovery for NTFS is able to recover critical data from various storage devices.
Features of Raise Data Recovery
• Host OS: Supported Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server. Raise Data Recovery works with Windows 7.
• Recognized file systems: FAT and NTFS (Windows); HFS+/HFSX and old HFS (Apple Mac OS); Ext2, Ext3, Reiser and XFS (Linux); UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris; both Sparc/Power and x86/x64 editions); traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); vendor customizations to XFS and UFS file systems.
• Multiple styles of disk partitions layout: Supported all major styles of disk partitions layout used with supported file systems.
• RAID recovery: only supported with RAID Access Plugin – RAID Builder.
• Recovery: lost file systems recovery, deleted files recovery (undelete), damaged file systems reconstruction.
• Localization: Raise Data Recovery identifies localized file names even on non-unicode file systems and recognizes UTF-16, UTF-8 and ASCII with local code pages.
• Additional features: Save/restore scan results.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Raise Data Recovery v5.19.1 for FAT / NTFS
Developer: Home Page
Raise FAT/FAT32 Data Recovery 5.19.1 (8 MB) / Mirror
Raise NTFS Data Recovery 5.19.1 (8 MB) / Mirror