recALL allows quick recovery of passwords from more than 200 programs (email, web browsers, instant messengers, FTP clients, wireless, etc.) and license keys from more than 2,800 applications. recALL The world’s first program that enables the recovery of most of the passwords and also licenses from damaged operating systems through native support of the registry files from the system Windows. Due to the unique function emulation FTP, POP3 and SMTP you can recover passwords from any application supporting these protocols, even if the program is not yet supported in recALL.
Features of recALL
A wizard-like interface ensures a smooth recovery
• With the setup procedure complete, users will be able to immediately start the app and begin the recovery operation. The GUI is very simple and easy to work with, so even less experienced users should have no problems in getting along with recALL.
• The friendly wizard employed by this tool allows for a quick configuration of the task so that the software can take care of the scanning and recovery on its own, without requiring any further intervention.
Multiple recovery modes and in-depth scanning to get back all the passwords
• The actual operation of recALL is a breeze and the first step on the way to restoring the lost passcodes is the selection of a recovery mode. There are three supported methods, each addressing a different scenario.
• Thus, users can go for the fully automatic recovery mode and allow the application to perform a full search and display all the passwords from all the supported programs it can detect on the system.
• The second option would be to pick a single file and have recALL find the passkey related to that item. Finally, there is a third method and this is dedicated to FTP and e-mail program password recovery, with support for both SMTP and POP3 protocols.
A handy tool for all those who wish to retrieve lost passwords on the fly
• To sum things up, recALL performs well and seems to be the real deal when it comes to regaining access to apps and accounts for which the login credentials were lost.
• The ability to export the output to various formats, including text, HTML and ZIP does nothing more than to further increase the value of this software solution.