Restore Point Creator
simplifies the way users create system restore points with the help of Windows’ default features, putting additional handy options at their disposal such as a task scheduler.
Features of Restore Point Creator 3
Hassle-free installation and user-friendly interface
• After a brief and uneventful setup procedure, you are welcomed by a standard window with a simple structure, representing Restore Point Creator’s interface. It is not particularly attractive but easy to work with.
Easily create new checkpoints
• In order to create a system restore point, you can either write a preferred description or apply the default name to speed up the job. We have noticed that it is carried out quicker than using Windows built-in options.
Examine checkpoint information, delete entries and schedule tasks
• Restore Point Creator displays a list of all current restore points, along with descriptions, dates of creation and restore point type, such as the installation or removal or an application or Windows Update.
• It is possible to delete selected points with the simple click of a button, as well as to schedule additional ones for creation or deletion. In addition, Restore Point Creator enables you to view and manage system restore storage space, as well as to open and view a log file which contains details pertaining to deleted checkpoints.
Evaluation and conclusion
• The straightforward piece of software is light on the system resources, using minimum CPU and RAM. It has a good response time and didn’t hang, crash or pop up error dialogs in our tests. All in all, Restore Point Creator delivers a simple and effective solution to managing system restore points, especially if you do not have enough PC experience to accomplish this goal by resorting to the Windows’ integrated features.
• Windows 10 Support: Straight out of the gate, Restore Point Creator fully compatible with Windows 10.
* not available
Title Release: Restore Point Creator v3.9 Build 2
Developer: Home Page