ResumeMaker Professional Deluxe is a tool that was designed to help you create an extensive presentation of your skills and experience.
The program has a simple interface that acts as command center. Thus, it can create a new resume, a cover letter and even a list of references. Furthermore, it includes tips and advices about how and what to write in the CV, how to address the cover letter, how to act during the interview and ways to negotiate the salary depending on the field of work. A video guide is also available.
Features of ResumeMaker Professional Deluxe
5 Easy Ways to Create a Professional Resume:
Step-by-Step Resume Guide
• Your answers to easy questions are transformed into the perfect resume. Add, change, or delete at any time.
Import Your LinkedIn® Profile
• Save Time! ResumeMaker will import your LinkedIn profile and help you convert it into a quality, professional resume.
Start with a Professional Sample Resume
• Select a professionally-written resume from 1,250 samples for nearly every career. Customize it with your own information to create a quality resume!
Quick & Easy Resumes
• Create a resume by selecting phrases from 14,000+ job types. Customize by selecting the resume phrases that describe your experience. It’s that easy!
Resumes Created in ResumeMaker
• Open a previously saved resume in ResumeMaker and use a copy to quickly edit. Then choose from powerful phrases, words, and expert advice to enhance your resume.
Publish & Save Your Resumes Online With ResumeMaker Cloud—Free!
• Publish your resume at your own private web address in the cloud—a free service managed by ResumeMaker. Send a URL of your resume to hiring managers, recruiters, and network contacts.
Use Social Media to Network & Enhance Your Job Search
• ResumeMaker allows you to post your resume on popular social media sites like LinkedIn®, Facebook®, Twitter®, and Google+™. Make it easy for colleagues, friends, and hiring managers to access your posted resume.
3 Easy & Powerful Ways to Search for Jobs
• Whether at home or on-the-go, ResumeMaker makes it easy to search jobs fast. Be the first to find new jobs and never miss a new opportunity!
Job Finder — Search on Your Computer
Search all major job sites and 50,000 corporate sites to locate millions of job openings in your search area. Filter criteria for keywords, job title, type of company, geographic area, salary requirements and more!
Job Feeder™ — Receive Job Listing Push Notifications
• This advanced search tool sits on the desktop of your PC or tablet and continuously notifies you of new jobs based on your personal search criteria. You will receive push notifications as they are posted.
Prepare for Interviews and Salary Negotiations
• ResumeMaker has every financial tool you need to be “Interview-Ready!” Practice your responses to challenging questions hiring managers may ask. Get up-to-date salary information about the jobs you apply for by title and region and land the job.
Developer: Individual Software Inc.
OS: Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or XP
• 350 MB Hard Disk Space
• 1024 x 768 or higher display
• Sound Card and Speakers
• E-Mail and Internet Access Windows Tablet
• Windows 8
• 350 MB Hard Disk Space
• Keyboard recommended
* not available