Scanitto is a simple to use and lightweight software solution specifically designed to help you acquire images from the scanner.
Ease of use and accessibility
• After you install the application, its clean interface is displayed, allowing you to select the scan source and customize the properties of the scanned documents.
• The image settings you can adjust refer to the scan mode and you can select from color, black and white or gray. The resolution can also be customized, along with the size of the document, which can be A4, A1, B4, US letter or freely resized as you see fit.
• Furthermore, Scanitto Pro enables you to change the contrast and the brightness of your scanned image, specify a custom name for the files and select their output format, choosing from PDF, JPEG and TIFF.
Features of Scanitto
• Optical character recognition (OCR)
• Save scanned images as BMP, JPG, TIFF, JP2, or PNG images.
• Control the “mode” (color, black & white, gray), resolution, and size of output images.
• Save scanned documents as a multipage PDF (Portable Document Format).
• Manually select region of documents to scan.
• Direct copy the image onto your printer.
Developer: Masters ITC
+ View menu allowing to show/hide the preview pane and image manager
* Updated digital signature certificate
* Changed the way VC Redist is installed
– Fixed activation issue
– Fixed log writing issue