Simply Good Pictures
is straightforward and easy-to-use image editing software which you can use to optimize photos.
Simple and user-friendly interface
• The main window of the application is split into three parts, the original picture is displayed on the left and the preview on the right-side of the screen, while the optimization and repair section can be found at the bottom.
Efficient photo optimization tool
• Even though the algorithms and mathematical procedures used to reconstruct and optimize photos are identical to those used in Photomizer, this application doesn’t come with so many image enhancements as the latter.
• Simply Good Pictures does not support batch mode, so you are left with the single option of optimizing one picture at a time. But what it lacks in features, it makes up for in easy manipulation and full-proof results.
• In order to quickly edit a photo, you can select the Automatic optimization option, but keep in mind that by doing so, you won’t be able to use the Auto-Color function. When you unselect the Automatic option, you can use the slider to increase or decrease the strength of the optimization process.
• Furthermore, you can reconstruct pictures by removing artifacts and image noise. The program automatically sets the dynamic range, recognizes faces as parts of photos, compensates incorrect exposures, adjusts colors, reduces shadows and brightens up images. Thus, there is little work left for you to do, since the application decides for itself which areas of the photo need improving.
• Although, Simply Good Pictures excels in simplicity and ease of use, it provides few picture customization options and it allows you to save the pictures only as JPG or BMP files. No errors, crashes or glitches were encountered during our tests.
Features of Simply Good Pictures 4
• Automatic object recognition: Optimizes only parts of a photo, which help to improve the overall impression
• Fully automatic adjustment of the tonal values
• Fully automatic resharpening
• Removement of fog and other negative weather conditions
• Supported input formats: JPG, BMP, TIFF and RAW (.raw, .crw, .orf, .3fr, .nef, .tiff, .raf, .nrw, .dng, .cr2 und .arw)
Developer: Home Page