SpyHunter is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application certified by West Coast Labs’ Checkmark Certification System and designed to assist the average computer user in protecting their PC from malicious threats. SpyHunter is automatically configured out of the box to give you optimal protection with limited interaction so all you need to do is install it for immediate and ongoing protection.
Features of SpyHunter 4
• Removes spyware, adware, keyloggers, cookies, spyware registry keys, toolbars, internal popup programs, memory resident spyware
• Remove spyware programs that may be slowing down your computer
• Database of 500 spyware and adware threats
• Free Updates when available for new spyware parasites
• Fastest Scanner on the marketplace (timed vs other products)
• Rollback Capabilities, to undo the spyware you removed.
• Easy to use interface, (designed to be as simple as a child’s toy)
How SpyHunter can Benefit You ?
– Detect, remove and block thousands of spyware, rootkits, adware, keyloggers, cookies, trojans, worms and other types malware.
– Integrated SpyHunter Compact OS to aid in removal of rootkits and other stubborn malware parasites.
– System Guards will identify and stop any processes that attempt to secretly auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry.
– Exclusions feature allows you to exclude certain programs from being detected in future SpyHunter scans.
One-On-One Customer Support
– SpyHunter includes the Spyware Helpdesk: an interactive one-on-one customer support solution designed to handle any issues that SpyHunter is not able to automatically solve.
Latest Malware Definition Updates
– spyware definitions updates added daily to ensure complete protection from the latest malware trends.
– Easy to use interface with intelligent automatic protection.
Custom Malware Fixes
– Custom malware fixes specific to your computer’s spyware problems. SpyHunter’s Spyware HelpDesk creates a diagnostic report that is analyzed by our technicians, and an automated custom fix generated from the report is sent back to you via SpyHunter.
Developer: Home Page
* not available