StarBurn 15 is a powerful software solution that allows you to burn new CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray and HD-DVD media, while also providing dedicated tools for creating a disc image and grabbing audio tracks. You may find the interface a bit overwhelming at first glance, but that’s only because the application boasts so many features. In fact, all the tools are well-organized in the main window, so you can choose the one you need using the sidebar on the left.
StarBurn offers dedicated utilities for managing audio, video and data, but also separate tools for erasing rewritable CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray or HD-DVD discs.
StarBurn Applications Included
StarBurn includes a suite of applications offering multiple functions provided through several intuitive, easy-to use wizards. Each wizard allows anyone to use all the most advanced features of application in just few easy steps! Burn or grab audio or video, erase disks, work with any media type – StarBurn includes everything you need.
• Audio Burner Wizard
• Audio Compressor Wizard
• Audio Grabber Wizard
• Data Burner Wizard
• Disk Eraser Wizard
• Image Building Wizard
• Image Burning Wizard
• Image Grabber Wizard
• StarPort Wizard
• Video Burning Wizard
Features of StarBurn 15
• StarBurn can process audio streams on-the-fly. This means it can burn an audio CD from MP3/WMA files without de-compressing them and storing an intermediate copy on your hard disk. This is much faster than doing everything in two steps: first decoding and then actual burning;
• Bridge file system (ISO9660/UDF for DVD-Video creation) support. StarBurn can create bridge file system which is DVD-Video compatible. This media can be read with both stand-alone DVD players and ancient Windows 95 and DOS machines, which makes the disk almost universal;
• Audio content processing support. StarBurn can store audio tracks as WAV (uncompressed) and WMA (compressed Windows Media Audio) files. Now you can create extra copies of your audio CD collection and listen directly from your PC hard disk, load compressed audio into portable player or car audio or burn WAV and WMA files back to create re-mastered audio CDs. So if you have an old CD-player or car audio that can’t play MP3/WMA compressed data with StarBurn you can create an ordinary audio CD from files stored on your hard disk;
• Supports all MMC (Multi-Media Command Set) compatible CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD devices. StarBurn deals with devices in a “generic” mode meaning you don’t need to get an updated version of our software to support a brand new burner – everything is quite simple;
• Session import support (appending already created CD/DVD/Blu-Ray/HD-DVD media). In this mode the same media can be used for sequential recording, as the new data will perfectly co-exist with previously recorded data. The only limitation is your physical media capacity;
* Support for Windows 10, Windows 2016 has been added.