Stardock Multiplicity is a remote utility whose purpose is to help you control multiple computers with a single keyboard and mouse.
Before running the application, you are asked to set up the current computer as your primary or secondary one.
The primary computer controls other PCs using the local keyboard and mouse, while the secondary one is managed via remote actions. This setting can also be altered later from the main panel.
Features of Stardock Multiplicity
Eliminate Extra Keyboards
• Multiplicity gives you the ability to control and quickly switch between multiple computers with one keyboard and mouse, reducing complexity and freeing up desk space for more efficient uses.
• Centralize audio from all of your PCs to a single PC ensure you never miss an email, chat or stock price alert. This capability is perfect for stock trading environments and call centers.
Transfer Data Between Your PCs
• Copy and paste any content between your PCs. Multiplicity even retains text formatting. Multiplicity also supports drag and drop of files and folders between your machines for quick transfers. Even large files like videos and images are transferred quickly between PCs.
Send Keyboard Inputs to All Computers
• Press CTRL three times and Multiplicity starts sending all keyboard input to all connected PCs. Multiplicity also enables you to lock all of your PCs at once.
• User data is encrypted for additional security in sensitive work environments like financial institutions and emergency management centers. Multiplicity’s settings can also be locked to prevent non-administrative users from altering the configuration.
Developer: Stardock Corporation