Stepok Recomposit Pro is an advanced piece of software aimed at professional photographers and digital artists, that can also be successfully used by regular people who want to enhance their pictures’ appearance and perform various editing operations.
The program is quite complex, requiring a little browsing around before users can figure out how to handle it properly. That is way it would be recommendable to create backup copies of the images users wish to work with, before performing some irremediable changes and regretting the decision.
This tool is mainly designed to offer users the ability to extract picture objects from their background, without hindering their quality, size or other intrinsic features. Nonetheless, it also provides users with a wide array of editing features that allows them to improve the aspect of their pictures.
Recomposit Pro provides you with several categories of editing components, namely ‘Matting’, ‘Transform’, ‘Exposure’, ‘Color’ and ‘Enhancement’, each with their individual utilities and options.
Features of Stepok Recomposit Pro
QUICK and EASY
• Recomposit save you time. You can drastically reduce the usual time spent on a masking job. Easy to use, easy to understand, our software will have you extracting objects in no time.
• Once you mask and separate the image you can let your creativity run free.
Multiple Ways of Masking
• Chromakey masking, inside/outside masking, stroke based masking and manually drop-keep brush…
What You See Is What You Get
• Supports 4 ways -gray block, BW block, alpha channel and pure colour- of previewing plus on “push-to-show original” mode.
Full Editing Supported
• Support layers, areas and a full-set of tools for photo compositing. Powerful image filters are included too.
Functions After Masking
• Special ‘smart erase’ function and ‘lens blurring’ function allow you do more creative.
• 16 bits loss-less editing kernal plus on direct RAW supporting.
Work with Photoshop
• Providing standard Photoshop filters in “.8bf” format, for masking mode.
Developer: Home Page
File Size: 5 MB
* not available