Sumatra PDF 3
Sumatra PDF is a free PDF, eBook (ePub, Mobi), XPS, DjVu, CHM, Comic Book (CBZ and CBR) reader for Windows. Sumatra PDF is powerful, small, portable and starts up very fast. Simplicity of the user interface has a high priority.
Features of Sumatra PDF
Intuitive and clean reading environment
• The user interface of the program consists of a plain window in which navigating is done seamlessly. You can import a document by using the file browser or drag-and-drop support.
• Thus, you can view document properties (file path, date of creation, application, PDF producer and version, file size, number of pages, page size), as well as change the view to facing, book, presentation, full screen, and others.
• In addition, you can rotate the page left or right, go to a particular page number, zoom in and out (up to 6400%) as well as create a favorites list.
• Furthermore, you can change the interface language (there are numerous options to choose from), use a search function, print the document, use keyboard shortcuts and command-line arguments.
Several configuration settings
• In the “Options” menu, you can select the default layout and zoom, disable the options to show the bookmarks sidebar when available, remember current settings for each document, automatically check for updates and remember opened files, as well as make SumatraPDF your default PDF reader.
• The program uses a low-to-moderate amount of system resources and comes with a comprehensive user manual.
• Since SumatraPDF offers all the necessary elements for the simple act of viewing a PDF file and is very easy to play with, we strongly recommend this tool to all users.
Sumatra can do for you:
* open PDF, DjVu, XPS, CBR, CBZ files via menu
* open PDF, DjVu, XPS, CBR, CBZ files via drag drop
* set different zoom levels via menu
Developer: Krzysztof Kowalczyk
* Fixed issue with icons being purple in latest Windows 10 update
* tell Windows 10 that SumatraPDF can open supported file types