Symantec Endpoint Protection 12
Antivirus protection is always required, regardless of the type of system one works on, be it a physical or a virtual one. Symantec Endpoint Protection is a software solution developed to secure servers, desktop, laptops and virtual environments against a wide range of threats.
This application is based on a technology called the Symantec Insight which can monitor the prevalence and security rating of almost any known app on the Internet, so users can rest assured that the programs they are installing are completely safe.
Not only is Symantec Endpoint Protection especially enhanced for virtual infrastructures’ protection, but it can also randomize scans and updates, maintain a shared scan cache and scan offline images, as well as automatically identify or manage virtual clients.
A special function of this application is the integrated recovery tool that can be used to generate a self-booting CD or USB stick which includes a suite of Symantec malware removal utilities. Once created, the new CD or USB stick can boot the host infected PC into a virus free state that permits users to remove the detected malware with ease (and retrieve valuable documents in the process).
Features of Symantec Endpoint Protection 12
• State-of-the-art protection from the world leader in security.
• Built to secure your virtual infrastructure.
• Integrated antivirus, antispyware, firewall, and intrusion prevention as well as device control and application control.
• Powerful central management of security for physical and virtual endpoints
• Enables instant upgrade to self-enforced network access control without additional software deployment
• Seamless migration from previous versions of Symantec Endpoint Protection
with Dailyuploads.net | Filescdn.com | Userscloud.com