SynciOS Data Transfer
is a comprehensive tool which can facilitate the data transfer from one mobile phone straight to another. The application supports several types of smartphones or devices, running Android or iOS and allows you to transfer the data both ways, regardless of their order of connection.
Features of SynciOS Data Transfer
Connect devices via USB
• SynciOS Data Transfer allows you to quickly migrate even a large amount of data directly from one phone to another, which makes it a time saving tool. The transfer includes contacts, text messages, call logs, DCIM photos, pictures, music, videos, apps, books, notes and bookmarks.
• The program allows you to clear all data from the recipient phone before starting the transfer, however, this task is optional.
• Moreover, you can enable the ‘Testing before copy’ function, a test run, in order for the program to check if all the content from the source phone can be successfully transferred. The program can automatically detect the two devices, however, you may easily change the source and recipient.
Phone to phone or phone to PC
• SynciOS Data Transfer can only detect the phone you connect to the computer via USB if the required drivers for data transfer are already installed. Take the appropriate steps and follow the instructions on the screen in order to ensure a stable connection.
• The program also allows you to migrate data between the phone and the computer. You may create backup files for the items stored on your device, as well as restore the data to the phone from hard disk folders. The data recovery can be made by importing a backup file or by transferring the iTunes playlist into the mobile device.
Supported devices and systems
• SynciOS Data Transfer can work with Android and iOS, by transferring data between devices running the same OS or different ones. Regarding the devices, the program supports smartphones or tablets from various manufacturers, including: Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, as well as iPod Touch.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt