Tableau Desktop is a business intelligence tool that allows you to easily visualise, analyse and share large amounts of data. Visual analysis in a click – Powerful analytical tools—at your fingertips.
Filter data dynamically, split trends across different categories or run an in-depth cohort analysis. Double-click geographic fields to put data on a map. All without writing a single line of code. Deep statistics – Go deeper into your data with new calculations on existing data. Make one-click forecasts, build box plots and see statistical summaries of your data.
Features of Tableau Desktop
Get actionable insights fast
• Leave chart builders behind. Live visual analytics fuel unlimited data exploration. Interactive dashboards help you uncover hidden insights on the fly. Tableau harnesses people’s natural ability to spot visual patterns quickly, revealing everyday opportunities and eureka moments alike.
Connect to more data
• Connect to data on prem or in the cloud—whether it’s big data, a SQL database, a spreadsheet, or cloud apps like Google Analytics and Salesforce. Access and combine disparate data without writing code. Power users can pivot, split, and manage metadata to optimize data sources. Analysis begins with data. Get more from yours with Tableau.
Answer deeper questions
• Exceptional analytics demand more than a pretty dashboard. Quickly build powerful calculations from existing data, drag and drop reference lines and forecasts, and review statistical summaries. Make your point with trend analyses, regressions, and correlations for tried and true statistical understanding. Ask new questions, spot trends, identify opportunities, and make data-driven decisions with confidence.
Put your data on the map
• Answer the “where” as well as the “why.” Create interactive maps automatically. Built-in postal codes mean lightning-fast mapping for more than 50 countries worldwide. Use custom geocodes and territories for personalized regions, like sales areas. We designed Tableau maps specifically to help your data stand out.
Let everyone in on it
• Ditch the static slides for live stories that others can explore. Create a compelling narrative that empowers everyone you work with to ask their own questions, analyzing interactive visualizations with fresh data. Be part of a culture of data collaboration, extending the impact of your insights.
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows 7/8/10