is a live system that aims to preserve your privacy and anonymity. It helps you to use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship almost anywhere you go and on any computer but leaving no trace unless you ask it to explicitly.
It is a complete operating system designed to be used from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card independently of the computer’s original operating system. It is Free Software and based on Debian GNU/Linux.
Tails comes with several built-in applications pre-configured with security in mind: web browser, instant messaging client, email client, office suite, image and sound editor, etc.
Features of Tails
• use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship;
• all connections to the Internet are forced to go through the Tor network;
• leave no trace on the computer you are using unless you ask it explicitly;
• use state-of-the-art cryptographic tools to encrypt your files, emails and instant messaging.
• Architecture: i386
* not available
How to use Tails ?
Tails cannot be installed remember it’s live or live (failsafe) during boot menu
1) Download Rufus (Google for it )
2) Get tails iso
3) install rufus then make a bootable pendrive burn the iso in a pen drive (16gb or 4gb minimum )
4) Reboot your system and press F12 to enter Boot Menu
Set primary boot options to your Pendrive (whatever the name of your flashdrive).
Restart your system and your system boots through your pendrive thro Tails.
Title Release: Tails i386 v2.3