Tenorshare iOS Data Recovery
enables iOS device users to recover text messages (including WhatsApp messages), contacts, notes, photos and other files. It provides 3 ways to retrieve iOS data: recover directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod, recover from iTunes backup and recover from iCloud backup. It’s a life saver for those who lost data on iOS devices after jailbreak, iOS upgrade, factory settings reset, error deletion, etc.
• Retrieve data from iOS devices, iTunes backup and iCloud backup.
• Regain access to as much as 16 types of contents from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
• Restore deleted iTunes backup & import iTunes backup manually.
• Supports all iOS devices, including 6/6 plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4, iPad Air/4/mini 2 and iPod touch 5/4.
• Preview and backup important contacts, SMS, voice memos, etc. to computer.
• Compatible with the latest iOS 7/8/8.1.
Features of Tenorshare iOS Data Recovery
Ease of use and accessibility
• The interface is clean and allows you to start scanning your portable device in order to explore its contents.
• After the scan, Tenorshare iOS Data Recovery displays the data stored on the device, as well as the deleted items, which are highlighted with red.
• Furthermore, it displays various information about your device, such as software version and the serial number.
Restore multiple file types
• You can perform a recovery of various contents, like text messages, contacts, notes, Safari bookmarks, call history and memos, as well as WhatsApp data. The multimedia contents you can restore from your device include voice memos, photos, videos and message attachments.
• Tenorshare iOS Data Recovery can be used if you accidentally deleted files from the device or when the upgrade process to another iOS wiped the data. Additionally, the app allows file recovery in case the device is locked with a password you forgot.
A useful recovery utility
• To wrap it up, Tenorshare iOS Data Recovery, offering the possibility to rescue multiple file types from iOS devices, proves to be a handy software tool worth having when the data of the portable device is inaccessible.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt