Teorex PhotoScissors Free Download Latest Version for Windows. Its full offline installer standalone setup of Teorex PhotoScissors for Windows 32 bit 64 bit PC.
Teorex PhotoScissors Overview
PhotoScissors is an innovative application that serves to erase backgrounds from digital images, preserving only the objects that are of interest to you. Targeting still images exclusively, this program stands out through ease of use and accessibility, to the benefit of all audiences.
Features of Teorex PhotoScissors 3
PhotoScissors vs chroma key
• One of the most popular graphic extraction technologies is chroma key, which can be used with both still and moving pictures and is usually incorporated by plugins that run on hosts such as Photoshop. However, these are costly solutions that require advanced editing skills, therefore they are less accessible to home users.
• In contrast with chroma key editors, PhotoScissors is a simpler approach that costs less and is easier to use. Another advantage is that the program can process images with any type of background, as opposed to the unicolor design that is required in chroma key. In terms of results though, PhotoScissors’s power is somewhat limited, but satisfactory, overall.
A brief summary of the feature set
• PhotoScissors benefits from a decent set of functions, which are neatly organized inside its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Users benefit from a before / after experience, where the original photo is aligned with the result so that differences are made more obvious.
• The removal of the objects is done in accordance with your needs, through two main brushes that enable you to mark what should be removed (background) and what should stay (foreground). It’s enough to draw a few lines over the background that you want gone and to highlight the object to be kept in order to extract it from the original image.
Expectations for the future
• PhotoScissors does a good job at removing backgrounds and most of the times, the extraction operation is flawless. However, we would like to see a feature that allows users to add a new background where the newly extracted object can be placed freely.
* Major user interface improvements
* Performance improvements
* Now PhotoScisors is fully interactive
* Added option to move foreground object
* Added filters for background and foreground
* Added option to fill hole (inpaint) at background and move main object at image
* Added ‘Aspect Ratio’ option for background
* Added ‘Feathering Radius’ option
* Added Manual mode for mask changes
* Added support of Intel Real Sense camera
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Teorex PhotoScissors 3.0