The Foundry Mari
MARI is the most fluid and natural way to paint in 3D. It makes life simple for artists by allowing them to paint directly onto 3D models with more time for painting and less time managing technical issues.
Features of The Foundry Mari 3
• MARI’s cutting-edge paint tools give you the freedom and flexibility to create truly stunning effects and detail, with the added advantage of full triplanar projection for faster scene set-up.
• The full power of a layer-based workflow along with adjustments, procedurals and advanced masking means that you can paint faster and with greater control than ever before with MARI. Procedural layers make it easy to create the look you want, seamlessly blending procedural and painted detail with the same toolkit. A powerful procedural engine is built into the heart of the layer stack, offering fluid, GPU-accelerated real-time procedural noises, patterns, projections and more.
Realistic interactive preview
• With MARI, you can create normal maps on the fly from bump maps, making it simpler and easier to generate and manipulate textures. Shadow support lets you cast real-time shadows on objects from multiple light sources and provides a customisable real-time 3D shader preview for things like specular highlights, displacement preview via bump mapping and colour correction. MARI also allows you to import multiple camera moves through which to view your model.
• MARI handles animated geometry and animated textures with ease, making it possible to isolate, select, mask and hide geometry per patch and face. Being able to have overlapping UVs means you can re-use the same texture across 3D models in any shared UV space, as well as handling multiple objects, versions and instances, with or without baked animation.
• With OpenColorIO (OCIO), the open source color management solution from Sony Picture Imageworks, you can handle color transforms and image display across multiple applications by setting up a single profile to provide consistent colors across the board. A key tool in simplifying the color management process, OCIO is suitable for both visual effects work and animated features and is specifically geared towards post-production work.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: The Foundry Mari 3.1v1
Developer: Home Page