Total Commander 9 is a file manager replacement that offers multiple language support, search, file comparison, directory synchronization, quick view panel with bitmap display, ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling plus plugins, built-in FTP client with FXP, HTTP proxy support, and more.
Features of Total Commander 9
• Two file windows side by side
• Multiple language support
• Enhanced search function
• Compare files / synchronize directories• Quick View panel with bitmap display
• ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
• Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
• Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
• Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
• Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
• Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog etc.
• New: Unicode names almost everywhere, long names (>259 characters), password manager for ftp and plugins, synchronize empty dirs, 64 bit context menu, quick file filter (Ctrl+S)
• And many more!
Developer: Home Page