JAM Software TreeSize Professional 7 is an advanced software application that gives you a detailed overview of your disk space and comprehensive analysis of disk usage down to all directory levels. Plus, you can look for redundant files and print or export data. You can also download TreeSize 6
• The tool adopts a ribbon interface that provides quick access to the files and folders stored in your computer, scan mode, extra tools to play with, different view modes and more. Plus, it offers support for context menu integration.
• The GUI maintains a well-organized layout but it may look a bit overwhelming at a first glance because it comes bundled with many features.
Check out detailed info about your hard drives
• TreeSize Professional gives you the possibility to select the drive that you want to scan and view data about the total and allocated size, number or files and folders, last accessed and changed dates, and owner.
• What’s more, you can analyze pie charts, bar charts or tree maps, zoom in or out of them, export the charts to PNG, BMP or another image format, alter the colors, show chart in 3D, as well as print the photos.
• The “Extensions” feature comes in handy in case you want to examine all files detected on a partition by checking their extensions. Plus, each file extension is colored differently, and you can make the app show all items found on a drive for a single extension.
• You can rely on the “Age of Files” mode for creating statistics for files with last access and change date or creation date. Additionally, the tool lets you view a history of your disk space usage with the aid of a chart.
Features of TreeSize Professional 7
• Efficient disk space management from all perspectives
• Versatile file search
• Exporting and reporting
• Track growth
• Customized analyses & views
• Scheduled scans
• High performance thanks to multithreading
• Full NTFS support
• Perfect integration with the Windows explorer
• Full network support
Developer: JAM Software
Download JAM Software TreeSize Pro Final for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: June 11, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc(.)com