is a fast and simple-to-use antivirus solution designed to perform on-demand scans to identify and remove malware from the computer. It covers the system integrity, rookits, registry, service DLLs, browser helper objects, scheduled tasks, the Hosts file, and so on.
Features of Trojan Remover
• Trojan Remover also checks to see if Windows loads Services which are hidden by Rootkit techniques and warns you if it finds any.
• For each identified Trojan Horse, Worm, or other malware, Trojan Remover pops up an alert screen which shows the file location and name; it offers to remove the program’s reference from the system files and allows you to rename the file to stop its activation.
• When it finds Malware that is memory-resident, Trojan Remover automatically re-starts (on request) your system and completely DISABLES the Malware before Windows restarts.
• Trojan Remover writes a detailed logfile every time it performs a scan. This logfile contains information on which programs load at boot-time, and what (if any) actions Trojan Remover carried out. The logfile can be viewed and printed using Notepad.
* Main Program updated to version 6.9.3 build 2942.
* FastScan updated to version 6.9.3 build 1342.
* Updater updated to version 126.96.36.1999.
* Added new 64bit rootkit detection routine.
* Button sizes changed to improve touchscreen access (you may need to resize forms to see the larger buttons properly).
* Suppressed evaluation information warnings so they are less intrusive.
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Trojan Remover 188.8.131.5243
Developer: Simply Super Software
Trojan Remover 184.108.40.20643 (44 MB) / Mirror
Trojan Remover 220.127.116.1143 Portable (53 MB) / Mirror