Turbo Studio 16
Turbo Studio (Spoon Studio) – with this app you can combine files needed to make an app run into a package that is ready for use without deployment. The application allows you to create a virtual container and run programs in a virtual environment without the installation and make changes in registry and system.
Features of Turbo Studio 16
Run .NET Without .NET:
• Embed runtime dependencies such as .NET, Java, AIR, and SQL CE directly into virtual applications. Launch on completely clean desktops.
Migrate to Windows 8:
• Turbo.net allows legacy applications such as Internet Explorer 6 to execute on Windows 7 and 8, unblocking operating system rollouts and assuring business continuity.
• Deploy in standalone EXEs, traditional MSIs, on intranets with Turbo Server, or on the web with Turbo.net.
#1 in Compatibility:
• Virtualize both 32-bit and 64-bit applications, databases such as SQL Server, services such as IIS, as well as DCOM and SxS.
Easy to Use:
• Application templates and the new Desktop Import wizard allow painless migration of applications. Or, use setup capture to virtualize custom applications.
• Applications run in isolated sandboxes, eliminating conflicts, administrator privilege requirements, and other sources of application failure. Launch multiple application versions side-by-side.