TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro 2016
TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro 2016 is a powerful, professional home and landscape design solution for Windows Desktops. With no experience required, simply drag and drop to plan every phase of your dream home and outdoor living space including cost estimation tools.
Features of TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro 18
The Professional Home Design Solution
• TurboFloorPlan Home & Landscape Pro is the easiest way to design your dream home! Plan all phases of your home from foundation, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing to the walls, windows, doors and custom roof. Visualize a new kitchen, bath, or room addition with custom cabinets, lighting, furniture and appliances. Create “colorboards” of your favorite paint colors, flooring, windows treatments… then swap in one click! Even design outdoor landscapes including decks, fences, paths, lawns and gardens with custom topography and outdoor lighting. It’s everything you need!
No Experience Required
• We consider this our professional version, but only because it offers the most easy-to-use features. Even a novice can get started right away!
– QuickStart™ for a simple way to create custom home designs
– Floor Plan Trace to scan and trace your own floor plans
– Professional Designed Home Plan Templates
– Tips and Tricks offer help with the specific tool you’re using
– Training Center with over 100 videos to boost your skills
– Thousands of drag-and-drop symbols, materials, textures, and paint colors
• TurboFloorPlan does the work so you don’t have to. It’s got all the tools you need to quickly and easily design your dream home!
– 2D/3D design with precise auto-dimensions
– Automatic cost estimator and “Building Green” design tips
– Design Tools, Landscape Tools, Building Structure Tools
– Interior and Exterior Lighting Simulations & Fixtures
– Multiple ways to view your TurboFloorPlan Design
Developer: Home Page
* not available
– Microsoft Windows® – Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP
– Intel® Pentium® III, Celeron® or compatible 1.0 GHz processor or higher (multi-core processors supported)
– 256 MB of RAM
– 2.3 GB of Hard Disk Space
– VGA Video Card displaying at least 1024×768 with 32-bit color
– 64 MB Video Card Memory (A separate video card is required. Motherboard video chipsets AKA onboard video chipset AKA integrated video is not supported)