Video Rotator is an intuitive piece of software that, as the name suggests, enables you to modify the orientation of video files.
Features of Video Rotator
• It also features video conversion to MP4, MPG, AVI, MOV and FLV formats.
• The installation procedure is done in no time and does not require special attention on behalf of the user.
• Its user-friendly interface consists of a comfortable window with a clean aspect, where you can import video clips using either the file browser, folder view or drag-and-drop support.
• Batch processing is possible, meaning that you can rotate and convert multiple clips at the same time. The file list shows the full path and original format for each item.
• It is possible to point out the output extension, rotation mode and saving directory to start the job. Apart from rotating clips 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise, you can flip them horizontally or vertically, or disable rotation completely and just stick to file type conversion.
• Sound reminders can be enabled or disabled. Additionally, you can remove an item from the list or clear the entire queue.
• Video Rotator has a good response time and uses low CPU and RAM, so its impact on computer performance is minimal. It is very responsive to commands and does not cause Windows to hang, crash or pop up error dialogs.
• The program may take a while to complete a task, though. Unfortunately, it does not have a cancel button; you have to exit it instead. Thanks to its overall simplicity, Video Rotator can be handled even by novices.
Developer: Home Page
* not available