NCH Voxal Voice Changer
is a lightweight software application whose purpose is to help you alter the audio streams in order to modify the voice in games, music, or when chatting your friends using an instant messaging utility.
Intuitive layout and preset voices
• It boasts a clean interface that offers quick access to a wide range of preset voices, such as astronaut, alien, cave monster, female, goblin, chipmunk, robot, male, super villain, and others.
• Plus, with just one click on the desired preset voice, the tool offers information about the effects used for creating that sound, namely flanger, chorus, amplify, and others.
Creating a voice from scratch and configuration settings
• Voxal Voice Changer gives you the possibility to generate a new voice by specifying the name and applying various special effects, such as low pass, high pass, vibrato, tremolo, reverb, flanger, distortion, amplify, pitch shifter, chorus, echo, and others.
• What’s more, you can edit each preset or newly-created voice, adjust the volume, listen to the selected sound, mute the microphone, bypass the current voice, as well as process audio files (e.g. MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, AU) and export them to MP3 file format.
• During our testing we have noticed that Voxal Voice Changer carries out a task quickly and provides very good audio results. It is quite friendly with system resources but if you opt for processing audio files the tool eats up CPU and memory for accomplishing the process.
• All in all, Voxal Voice Changer proves to be a reliable application that comes bundled with a handy suite of tools for helping you alter voices.
Features of Voxal Voice Changer
• Can add several types of effect
• Custom settings can be configured for each effect added to a voice
• Comes with effect presets
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: Voxal Voice Changer 1.30
Developer: Home Page