Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier is a lightweight piece of software that enables you to determine whether you have a genuine copy of Windows or Office with minimal effort.
Features of Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier
Straightforward installation and intuitive interface
• Since the application comes in a portable package, the setup is a quick matter of decompressing the archive in the desired location on your hard disk. However, in case you are having a hard time accessing the file, then you should consider Unblocking the tool from Properties in the context menu.
• Even though it is not exactly eye-candy, the interface is user-friendly and unlikely to cause you any real troubles while navigating. In fact, the UI is comprised of a single, medium-size window that features very intuitive fields. Consequentially, functionality-wise, using the tool entails specifying the input file and the app does the rest of the job automatically.
It supports numerous versions and languages of Office and Windows
• The strong point of the program stems from the fact that it is designed to recognize a vast array of hashes that are associated with Microsoft’s operating system and Office bundle. To be more precise, the utility can compare file SHA-1 to relatively old Microsoft releases, such as Office 95 and Windows XP.
• On a side note, in case you already performed a scan for the file using other third party software solutions, then you can add the SHA-1 in the dedicated field and determine the authenticity of the file on the spot. Then again, verifying an ISO file is not a lengthy process and should not take too much of your time.
A useful app that can spare you legal complications
• In the eventuality that you want to reinstall Windows or Office at work or home, but you do not know too much about the file you stumbled across, then perhaps Windows and Office Genuine ISO Verifier can help you determine if you have the genuine copies of the software solutions.
Developer: Nebojsa Vucinic – Trebinje
Supported OS’s and Office (MSDN, VLSC…) – Includes x32, x64: (All languages)
Windows 10 – Version 1607 RS1 – MSDN (Updated Jan 19. 2017)
Windows Server 2016 (x64) – Release Date: 12/01/2017
Windows Server 2016 (x64)
Windows 10 – Version 1607 RS1 – LTSB (Updated Jul 2016):
Windows 10 – Version 1607 RS1 – VLSC (Updated Jul 2016):
Windows 10 – Version 1607 RS1 – MSDN (Updated Jul 2016):
Windows 10 – Version 1511 – VLSC (Updated Apr 2016):
Windows 10 – Version 1511 – MSDN (Updated Apr 2016):
Windows 10 – Version 1511 – MSDN (Updated Feb 2016):
Windows 10 – Version 1511 – VLSC (Updated Feb 2016):
Windows 10 – Version 1511
Windows 10 – Version 1511 VL (VLSC)
Office 2016 RTM (MSDN) and VL (VLSC)
Windows 8.1 with Update
Office 2010 (MSDN) and VL (VLSC)
Office 2013 (MSDN) and VL (VLSC)
Windows Advanced Server
Windows Essential Business Server 2008
Windows Home Server
Windows Home Server 2011
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2003 R2
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 Essentials
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials with Update
Windows Server 2012 R2 with Update
Windows Server Technical Preview
Windows Small Business Server 2008
Windows Small Business Server 2011
Windows Storage Server 2008
Windows Storage Server 2008 R2
Windows Technical Preview
Windows Thin PC
Windows Server Technical Preview 2
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
OS: Windows XP/ Vista/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 With update/ Windows 10/ Windows 10 – Version 1511 and 1607(x32, x64).
* Windows 10 – v.1703 RS2 – VLSC (Upd. March 2017)