Windows Spy Blocker is a set of rules to block Windows spy / telemetry based on multiple tools to capture traffic. It is open for everyone and if you want to contribute, take a look at the Wiki.
Features of Windows Spy Blocker Final
Intuitive descriptions guide you along the way
• The application saves you the time and effort required to go through a setup process, so you benefit from all it has to offer from the moment download is done. This allows you to carry it on a removable thumb drive in case you want to add Firewall rules to other computers than your own.
• Management options are delivered through a command-line interface, but this gives you little to no accommodation problems, especially because of the detailed descriptions found along the way. Menus are comfortable, and you can always recall menu commands in case they’re out of sight or unsure on what to do next.
View rule status, install, and remove
• There are a couple of default functions you can use to enhance the security of your computer. On the one hand, the application can deploy a set of Firewall rules dedicated to Windows 7, 8.1, and 10, which block access to various domains which are potentially harmful. You can view the status of the rules at any moment and even remove them.
• On the other hand, there’s the NCSI (Network Connectivity Status Indicator) function, which can deploy WindowsSpyBlocker or Microsoft NCSI rules. These can also be removed on demand, and there’s also a function with which to test your Internet connection.
• Last but not least, the dev section comes in handy for analyzing results and log files. Although devoid of any particular usage on its own, it’s dedicated for working with Proxifier, Sysmon, and Wireshark if installed on your computer. These tools can be used to extract log data, and there’s also a general differences analyzer to be used with results from all previously mentioned third-party tools.
• Taking everything into consideration, we can state that WindowsSpyBlocker comes in a lightweight package, delivering a fast, reliable method to enhance the security on your computer. Even though it’s used as a command-line interface, it’s packed with intuitive descriptions, and automatically deploys necessary rules on demand.
You can also download Destroy Windows 10 Spying
Developer: Home Page
– Move 22.214.171.124 to update for Windows 10 (Issue #94)
– Move 126.96.36.199 to extra for Windows 10 (Issue #94)
– Typo in Windows 10 spy list (Issue #98)
Windows Spy Blocker Download for PC
This Post Was Last Updated On: February 11, 2018 By Author: KaranPC Site: karanpc dot com